24 thoughts on “It’s Me, Chippy!

1. Draden, Leah, Cass, Autumn, Makayla, Zoe, Olivia, Sakari, Hser Dri, Kris, Trentin, Dru, Lucas, Tsuyoshi, Kiera, Aven, Prseley, Parker, Conner, Evan, William, Ryder, Eden, Mrs. Kostiuk |

Dear Chippy,

You scared us, where are you? How did you put pictures on our blog? When did you do this? Who took the pictures for you? Was it Santa?

Who taped you to the whiteboard? We think it was the Grinch. He tries to steal Christmas every year. Did Aurora Snowflake help you get out?

We miss you, please come back!

Love your class

• Hi Lucas!

Remember me! Your loveable old pal Elfy? Hope you are doing good we miss you here!!!! I told Chippy to keep an extra close eye on you…..he he heeeeee. Merry Christmas!

Your good old pal
      Elfy

• Draden, Leah, Cass, Autumn, Makayla, Zoe, Olivia, Sakari, Hser Dri, Kris, Trentin, Lucas, Tsuyoshi, Kiera, Aven, Presley, Parker, Conner, Evan, William, Ryder, Eden, and Mrs. Kostiuk |

Dear Elfy,

How did you get your message on our blog? It is nice to hear from you. Please tell Mrs. Hammond I say hi and all my other friends too.

Love Lucas

• Why hello Lucas! I have a lot of magic that I store up and use at this time of year! I loooove computers so when I found out my cousin Chippy was posting online, I decided to follow. Besides, I have a lot of time waiting for Mrs. Hammond’s class to return! I will sneakily leave this up for Mrs. Hammond and see if she notices!!!!!!!! While I’m frozen in the day I hear your friends and Mrs. H do miss you!!!!!

Be good!

Love Elfy!

2. dear chippy

were are you right now?who taped you?how did you get out?how did you put pitchers on our blog?what were you doing outside? how did you get outside?who took pitchers of you?we miss you please come back?

3. Dear Chippy,

Where are you? And who was that lady you were hanging out with? Who took those pictures of you, was it SANTA! I miss you, please come back.

Love, your best friend,
    Sakari

4. Hi there cousin! I snuck on Mrs. Hammond’s computer to see what you were up to! Good tricks! Make sure to stop by Mrs. Hammond’s blog to see how fun it is here too!!!

Love Elfy

5. Dear Chippy

How did you get your picture taken? Was it Santa who took your picture? How did you get out of our class room anyway? Who saved you? Was it the kindergarden’s elf who saved you? Where were you a couple days ago? How many elf friends do you have?

Love Presley

6. dear chippy

where are you right now? are you sick or anything? who took the pictures of you?
    my guess is santa! Chippy, how come you’re hanging out with all the elves in the school? why can’t you just hang out with our class? we miss you very much.

dru