Grade 3 Mural

Here is a picture of our last day with the beautiful class mural designed and painted by our class with the direction of Mary, Tristen’s mom! A big thank you to Mary for giving us this wonderful opportunity. I cannot wait to see these up on the side of the school :).

class1516

Enjoy your summer, soon-to-be grade 4’s!

Love Mrs. Kostiuk

12 thoughts on “Grade 3 Mural

• Dear Ty,

Thank you for the nice message. It is good to hear from you! What have you been up to this summer so far? I have gone to the lake and paddle boarding a couple of times. I picked out a maple tree to get with my gift and I’m looking forward to planting it soon when it is cooler. I will send you a picture when I do. Enjoy the sunshine this week!

From Mrs. Kostiuk

1. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    I hope you are having a wonderful sumer and enjoying the sunshine well
    it last. hope isee you soon! 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉
    From Sonja.

• Dear Sonja,
      It is great to hear from you :). I hope you are enjoying the summer and sunshine, too. I will sure miss you this fall. I can’t believe you’re about to start grade 4! How exciting! Make sure you stop by for a visit sometime after school :).
      From Mrs. Kostiuk

2. Dear Mrs.Kostiuk,

I hope you are having a wonderful summer becuase I am,what are you doing this summer I hope you are enjoying the sunshine while it lasts ,I’m so excited to go in to grade 5.I hope I here from you soon.

From Evan

• Dear Evan,

What a nice surprise to hear from you! I can’t believe you will be going into grade 5 in September – wow! I hope you have enjoyed the summer, too. We have just moved into our new house so we have been busy settling in this summer. We also went to the lake a few times. How about you? What did you get up to this summer?

From Mrs. Kostiuk

3. Dear Mrs Kostiuk,

I am very happy to hear that you moved into a new house! I bet It is super beautiful.I went to nelson for the first time and I was dizzy on a car ride,but it was fun because we went on a fairy!! Then we went to creston it was beautiful we bougt some veggies they were BIG! Then we went to Cranbrook watched a movie went swimming ate KFC then we went home.When you went to the lake did you catch any fish? Any way Have a great summer can’t what to get you’re reply .;);)

• Dear Evan,
      That sure sounds like a fun summer! I agree with you about the road to the ferry, it sure is twisty! I didn’t catch any fish this year. Did you? I do love that lake though, it is my favourite. Enjoy your last week of the summer!
      From Mrs. Kostiuk

• Dear Mrs Kostiuk,

No I didn’t becuase we didn’t go to the lake this summer.Hope you enjoy you’re last week of summer to!

From Evan

4. ukuikujhhgjjjhnn nbjhhghnbn nghhjgbn bvnbhbn bnb vhbnbb n nhghtfbvfytbnvbnvgjyftfguhjnbgnhjnvjhnvjhnjhnjhnvhjnhuyghjnhuyjhgnvbb nbnbvnhvhbjh b bjmnbvbbnbn b nnn n n nb hbjnjhyufslush bb vhvtghyggty67tr6ryt from slush