Volleyball Fun

We have been learning about the game of Volleyball in gym. We have been focusing on the “bump”, the “set”, and the serve. As a wind up activity, we decided to try out our new skills using balloons!

IMG_1890 IMG_1894 IMG_1897

Have you ever watched the game of Volleyball before?

What do you like better – the bump, the set, or the serve?

24 thoughts on “Volleyball Fun

1. Dear Mrs. kostiuk
    I have never seen the game of volleyball 😉 🙂 😉 🙂
    I lick the bump because it is fun when the ball goes fling.
    FROM SONJA 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁

2. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    I like the wen we had balloons. But I have never
    seen a volleyball game before.
    like the bump because it is fun.

FROM LISA…………………………………………………

3. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    We like the bump. 🙂 🙂 😉 😉
    We have nevar seen a game. 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉
    From Mischa+jewel:-( 🙁 🙁 😛 🙂 😀

4. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    We have never seen a volleyball game before:-) .

FROM GUY and LISA:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Dear Mrs. Kostiuk,
      We have never seen volleyball game before but it looks like fun. We both like the serve.
      From Sofia and Elie

5. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    We have never seen a volleyball game before:-) .:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 hi

FROM GUY and LISA:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :-):-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    I have never seen a game of football.
    My favrot volyball scill is the serve because it goes flying.
    From Sonja and eli. :-! :-)=-O 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😛 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

7. Dear Mrs . Kostiuk.
    We like the bump with a balloon because it floats
    From ty&Phoenix 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Dear Mrs. Kostiuk,
      Drayson likes the serve because it is easy. His favourite sport is gymnastics. He likes to do front flips on the trampoline. Justin likes racing people on foot. No, we haven’t watched a volleyball game.

From Justin and Drayson

8. hi mrs.k im not sure if you remenber me but i am alexis mccallum i was in in your class 2011-2012 i was a student of you first year of teaching at LP i am in grade 6 now and i still miss you lots
    -alexis

• Hi Alexis!
      It is so nice to hear from you! Thank you for the blog comment :). I definitely remember you. How is grade 6? I hope you are doing well. Be sure to come for a visit sometime to the school!
      From Mrs. Kostiuk

9. Dear Mrs. k and class

In my school I got in to a club it was volley ball!!!:) I love volley ball, I have learned to bump, set, serve I also learned a little bit on spiking! That’s so cool that you guys are learning volley ball. I hope you all have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

From Presley

• Dear Presley,
      I am so happy to hear that you joined Volleyball this year. I am sure you are pretty good at it ;).
      From Mrs. Kostiuk