Around the World to France and Poland

We have been busy “travelling” around this week. On Tuesday we visited France and learned about the many tourist attractions and interesting facts about winter, Christmas, and French. Here are some shots of our trip:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

What was your favourite part of France?

Today we boarded our plane once again and had a short flight over to Poland. We were lucky to have a special tour guide, Mrs. Mohnssen, who talked to us about their Christmas Eve traditions. She even offered us a special treat they often have with their Christmas Eve dinner – perogies!

IMG_0083 IMG_0084 IMG_0086

What did you learn about Christmas traditions in Poland?

Which country do you think we will visit next?

15 thoughts on “Around the World to France and Poland

1. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk’s Class,

I am enjoying learning about Christmas Around the World with you! I am feeling much better after my day of rest. Have an elftastic day :)!

Love Buddy

2. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk

I listened to Mrs. Mohnssen and she said that in Poland you use to have to wait until you 12:00 am until you could eat. But Conner’s family doesn’t do that. Also I learned that in Poland they have for there Christmas feast Perogies and Borscht and food. I know that we traveled to Germany! But now I hope we’er going to Italy! Because I love noodles or spaghetti because it tastes really GOOD! And I have Italian in me but I’ve never been to Italy before.
    From Presley
    P.S. I also want to go to England.

3. DEAR MRS.KOSTIUK
    I thingk that were gowing to finlin I learnd that in polin that they eat onlea vetchtabuls the baget was my faverit thing in france
    from liam