Researching Canada

We have started our first big “project” with our LearnPads. We are researching Canadian provinces and territories through scanning QR codes on our big map of Canada.

Canada Map

Students choose a province and territory they would like to research and scan the code on the map to access the information they need. We are recording the information on a flipbook.

Mr. Main, who is the Principal of Technology in our school district and who is responsible for getting us our LearnPads, came to visit the other day to see what we have been up to with them. Check out this tweet:

14 thoughts on “Researching Canada

1. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk ,

I think that doing the Canada book’s are petty cool I am on the thered one from the end but I forget wich one it is but it is great !!

Love Olivia

2. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk

That is so cool that people like to re tweet. I love the learn pads there so much fun! I wish I had one of my one at home but I don’t:(

From Presley

3. dear mrs kosuik

has amazingI am allmos on nova scocha I love wha we are doing
    jus o le you now he ea is no working

love sakari

4. Dear Mrs Kostiuk
    I really like useing the learnpads and learnpads are really spiecal becuase we get to use the learnpads.

5. Dear Mrs kostik,

Learnpads are really REALLY fun, well thats what I think others can think difrent but I think they are fun.

from Marissa.

6. Hello! I am contemplating a very large purchase of LearnPads for my school. Could you please let me know how you like (or don’t like!) them? Thanks!