Earth Walk 2014

This Friday our school and the other K-3 school in our area set out to meet at a park. Over the past few weeks we have been busy sanding, oiling, and decorating our own walking sticks – they are beautiful! We had a great walk to the park and filmed along the way with our LearnPads.

We also sang a song for Mr. A. that fits in with Earth Day. We sang and did sign language to “Colours of the Wind” while Ms. Trish played on the piano. I hope to upload a video of it soon!

10 thoughts on “Earth Walk 2014

1. dear mrs kostiuk.

the walk was very long.
    I have much fun hope you did to.i wonder what we did after that cause i got picket up by my mom.

have a fun day love sakari

2. Dear Ms. Kostiuk
    It was very good to see all kids singing the song with sign language. It made me cry.
    Awesome job, everyone!! From Yuko, Tsuyoshi’s mom

3. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk

It was a long walk. But we got our exercise. I was partners with Parker. Parker and me had lots of fun.I wish we could do that again I hope that next year the weather is just like it was this time. And for music Monday I hope the weather is not to cold or to warm go with the flo I hope that the weather is just perfect. And everyone should bring a water bottle and a hat ,oh and here is a tip for everyone, we all should bring our good singing voices too!

From Presley