Bugsme & Sir Helpsalot

This week during Mrs. Pakenham’s visit we finished reading My Brother Is Autistic and then we were introduced to two new friends of Pinkus:

P1030883Meet Bugsme and Sir Helpsalot.

Mrs. Pakenham would like us to discuss:

• 1 or 2 things that bug you
  • 2 or 3 things you could do to solve your problems

6 thoughts on “Bugsme & Sir Helpsalot

1. Dear Mrs. kostiuk

My brothers bug me alot so how I cood solv it is get ridofthem or stey awa from them.

From Parker

2. dear bugsme sir helpsalot pinkos

i am getting anyod by my brother because he added me on snapchat and he keeps on sending me photos of him what should i do. i have been saying stop but he dosent lisne

3. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk

1 thing that bugs me is my brother and two things that help me are: Ask him too stop and one other thing that I could do is ask my mom to make him to stop!!

From Presley

4. Dear mrs K
    my Brother Dawson bugs me when he’s near me. He pokes me, and he’s super annoying.
    I stop it by telling on him and I tell him to stop (he never does), then I poke him (he still doesn’t stop), then I walk away – he sometimes follows. When I threaten him that I will take his I-pod, he runs away to get it and then he plays it and there is no more bugging me.

Love Leah, most loving sister in the world

5. Dear Mrs. K and Mrs. P,
    There is just one thing always bug me, which is when I am having supper, the TV is on, and I don’t like it when I am eating supper. So I told my dad to shut it off..and that’s how I solve the problem.
    From Evan