Shoot For The Moon – Welcome Back!

20130830-123411.jpg

Welcome Grade 2’s, 3’s and parents!

I am thrilled to be starting another year at our school this fall. I hope that you all had a wonderful summer break. I cannot wait to see all of your smiling faces again and get this year rolling :)!

Love Mrs. Kostiuk

15 thoughts on “Shoot For The Moon – Welcome Back!

1. Lucius, Cassidy, Eden, Sakari, Evan, Dru, Kris, Ryder, Draden, Conner, Tsuyoshi, Olivia, Autumn, Parker. Kiera, Presley, Trentin, Makayla, Leah, Hser Dri, Aven, William, Mrs. Kostiuk |

We love school! It has been a fun start to the year. School is a blast! We love learning 🙂

2. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk’s Class,

We would love to join your game. Thanks for inviting us. It will be fun. Most of us LOVE Capture the Gold.

See you on the field next week 🙂

From Mrs. Sharpe’s Class

3. This is such a great way to see our grandchildren at school.
    I have always loved this phrase….there are lots of stars to land on! All beautiful.

4. To Mrs.K

I just wanted to say hi. I’m having great fun a my new school McKim. Also my new teacher is Mr. Sutherland. Just wanted to let you know.

From
    Janasha

• Dear Janasha,

Thank you for the comment – it is great to hear from you! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new school. Keep in touch and come visit anytime 🙂

From Mrs. Kostiuk

• Dear Olivia,

I am really enjoying having you in my class and getting to know you this year. Thank you for the sweet comment :).

Mrs. Kostiuk