Crazy Hair Day and the Talent Show

Today is a very exciting day at school….not only is it Crazy Hair Day, it is the Talent Show! I will post some photos later.

What did you do for Crazy Hair Day?

What are you doing in the Talent Show, or what act are you looking forward to?

20130524-230337.jpg

13 thoughts on “Crazy Hair Day and the Talent Show

1. Dear mrs. K
    My mom back combed my hair and little hair pieces with lots of hairspray What I am looking forward to in the talent show is magic tricks. From Kaelan.

2. Dear Mrs Kostiuk
    I wore a wig that my dad wore for hawowen.
    I am looking forward to see t.j., kalle and seth doing jokes in the Talent show.
    From Christopher

3. DearMrsKostiuk
    in my hair I did spikes with little alastics holding them up. I also died my hair my hair purpilish.
    I also put greenish blueish food die in my hair.
    I am looking forward to the dancers in the talent show because i like to dance at home and
    camping. I like to dance to music.

4. Dear Mrs.Kostiuk

I put two candles in my hair. I died my hair mostlie purple and less pink. And I got a flowr in my hair. I am juggling in the talent show.
    From
    Caetlyn

5. dear mrs kostiuk
    i made my hair all messy and then i made my hair stik with hair spay and then i put a big purple bow in it.

i am singing for the talent show i am singing brigitte mendler’s song ready or not.
    from alexis

6. Dear Mrs.Kostiuk

I liked crazy hair Day. What I did for crazy hair day was mypony tale was in frount of my face and it had blue streeks in my hair.I liked mine and chassidys hair. For the talent show I am singing and danceing.I love crazy hair day and the talent show.
    My hair had blue streeks and a little pony tale . from. anais

from

7. Dear Mrs.K .
    I dyed my hair and put cerls in my hair. Im dansing in the taent show.We are a daning and singing geroop.
    from janasha.

8. Daer Mrs K i cant wait till the talent show i relly want to see the joglers becuose i want to see ther act. i did a mohack and a fance a rond for crazy hair day also i thnik averyone hair is crazy.

from luke

9. Dear Mrs Kostiuk.
    I out of bed did not brush my hair I put two ponytail in my hair one in the back one in the front!
    I have a goup of 9 kids eden charlez miklay anais my self janasha brooky keean we are danceing and singing. We love singing and danceing:)

from; chassidy:)

10. Daer Mrs Kostiuk.
    I am the mc for the talent show. I feel good to be to a mc. I have a afo for crazy hair day.
    frum josiah.

11. Dear Mrs Kostiuk
    What i did for crazy hair day is i woke up then my Mom crimped my hair then my Mom took me outside to put silver hair diey. What i am doing for the talent show singing Sweet jane beacuse i have been practsing and i love singing and juggling beacuse i love jugling.

From Rowen:)