Meet Gil

Gil, the Betta (a.k.a. Siamese Fighting Fish), arrived to our classroom today. We are very excited to have a classroom pet!

Have you ever had a pet fish? What kind?

13 thoughts on “Meet Gil

1. DearMrsKostiuk.
    I have had 2 fish before i forgot there names and i also forgot what kind they were but we don”t buy them anymore because they were a lotof work.

2. Dear Mrs. Kostiuk
    Yes! I have had a fish I named him blue he died the first week I got him. Then my mom got me two new fish too replas ble it had babies but then it died but the baby kept coming from some place I wonder where?
    From Alexis

3. Dear Mrs Kostiuk.
    I have fish they are guppies. I breed guppies. My step dad knows a lot about fish because he fly fishes in the bull river, the St. Marys river. He works at a fish shop and a fly fish shop.
    from chassidy.

4. Dear Mrs.kostiuk
    When I lived in kaslo I had two Siamese Fighting Fish. They both go in different bowl one was a girl and one was a boy. The girl was named Ana and the boy was named Boult they ware both mane.Gil is a really good name. He is a really colorful fish. He looks really freidly but he fights other siamese fighting fish.

5. Dear Mrs.Kostiuk
    I had a siamese fighting fish but it died. Its name was Shimmer. Iit was a boy it was also the same color as Gil. When I fed my fish a treet I would hold it above the bowl and my fish would swim to the top of the water and jump and grab it out of my hand. the treat was called a bloodworm

from:Makayla

6. dear mrs. K
    I usd to have A siamese fighting fish but it died because it was too cold.
    I still have 3 gold fish but that is it.

lola